If you believe that material available on our site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate, remove the material, and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material.
FleaFlea.me is a publishing platform where sellers are intended to post their own pictures of stuff they plan to sell. As such, before submitting a notice, it’s important to consider whether the material used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located on a FleaFlea.me site infringes on your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
Materially misrepresenting that material or activity infringes on your copyright may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
Your copyright notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties such as LumenDatabase.org. A note will also be placed on the site in question detailing the name of the copyright owner who submitted the takedown notice. In addition, you are required to consider the possible fair use implications, as a result of Lenz v. Universal.
Before sending a notice please:
- Contact the seller directly. Every post publicly available at FleaFlea.me has contact informaiton. Go to the post in question to find contact informaiton and try to contact the poster and express your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the seller.
Send a notice
In your notice you must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit FleaFlea to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific post (not just the ID of the seller) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the post – an image, the text, a link, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address (with country and zip/postal code), telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send a separate notices for a different sellers.
Please send your notice to dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org